It's a bit like the clockwork orange in Glasgow - just above ground and
maybe a bit slower

for some reason I can't open the www.thepeoplemover.com site

MEK

             Michael.Elliot-Kn
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             04/06/2005 10:55          david smith
             AM                        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                                        cc
                                       313@hyperreal.org,
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313) Abdul Haqq Prints

a guy I used to work with (he was from Detroit) had a few favorite
nicknames for it:

the mugger mover
and
the people remover

:D

MEK

             david smith
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             link.net>                                                  To
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             04/06/2005 07:03                                           cc
             AM                        313@hyperreal.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313) Abdul Haqq Prints

FYI it's not a monorail, it's the people mover, a train that circles
detroit.  It costs under $1 to ride.  Its kinda a joke really.  typical
detroit.  http://www.thepeoplemover.com/

It is sad the city has no high-tech public transportation.

DS