Funny you say that, that's the exact same thing that happened to me with that
track. I thought it was just another shelter belter until I heard it outside in
the park all hopped up. It's soooooo hot to me now. It's got this bounce that
won't quit. And girls looooooove it. That happened with sa k' pase on
trackmode. I had been hearing it forever, and never played it because it just
sounded repetitive, but after hearing it on a rig! Whoooooooo that bassline
does some unexpected things and moves the whole track around gorgeously. So
yeah...it's a banger now. Mostly this happens to me with house records though.
I'm pretty accurate with my techknow.

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems