my 2 eurocent:

playing a laptop/FS set doesn't necessarily involve someone standing like a plant infront of a screen..... ubercoolische Richie and Ricardo are examples as well as Mathew Jonson who danced in as much as the crowd and was even using hardware....

regarding djs vs. a mix cd: the main reason you have a human being playing/mixing records is because they are meant to read the crowd and response to it's feedback, selecting the records.

personally i couldn't care less if the dj performer boogied their ass or not, i'm there to dance, and I usually dance giving my back to the dj.

np:Reckless - Africa bambata.mp3

fab.
----
CITYMORB MUSIC
www.citymorb.net | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
----
next release: CTM001 Receptor - Moving Head ep.