Amoeba, tweekin, primal. These are the ones that spring to mind at first
thought. Amoeba is pretty much a mainstream shop but on, like UBER steroids.
It's freeking huge and because of this you find cool stuff tucked away. Don't
miss their dollar bin. Goldmines.

Tweekin and primal, last I checked, pretty much cater to the "west coast house"
sound a la sunset crew and wicked boys etc. but they are both excellent shops
with friendly staff. Both of these have websites too. Hope I helped a bit. I
know there's more too, I just gotta think and I haven't been too good at that
today.

Jay Teezy, I got moosik for ju. Tonite after I get home. Sorry for the wait
dawg.

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems