> the house/techno divide has grown too big

I know this is the case here in atlanta as well. We rarely get good techno
unless late night essentials is involved and even then, it's mostly the younger
glitch head netlabel crew in attendance. Non of the real old timers on the atl
circuit because unless kai drops it on Saturday between shelter anthems and
calls it house, they are afraid. The great divide, eh?

> or that in booking out of town artists only "big  names" are considered

Dunno bout chi town promoters, but if they don't consider shake a big name,
they haven't done their homework. Dude's huge. Just ask germany :).

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems