At 04:45 PM 5/3/2005, Stoddard, Kamal wrote:
Oh yeah, can anyone tell me why this stupid-axss girl keeps coming to the 80's night that I play and asking me to put on the fxcking postal service?!!!! I heard the song, told her dumb-axss I wasn't gone play it, and she stood in front of the decks and stared at me until I took it and put it behind the decks. Then she came back again and I threw that shxt across the floor like a frisbee. No joke, she picked it up, came back and said, "I think someone dropped this over there, and I didn't want you to think you'd lost it or anything..." WTF? It ain't even mine! Dammmmmm... I hate dumb tricks.

Ob313: The Matthew Dear remix of some Postal Service track is really boring.

--
/* Halley */ (Halley's comment.)
matt kane's brain