some that pop up into my mind:

Monne Automne - Automne
Ark - Sweet Chat Rio (Dimbiman Remix)
Monika Kruse - Latin Lovers (erm, yes...)

c*

drink: watermelon man

matt kane's brain wrote:
i have two
MRI - dauerlaufer
aphex twin - polynomia-C
underworld - jumbo

ok, i guess that's three.

i like pimm's but my summer drink of choice is tequila.

At 09:17 AM 5/12/2005, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

well, the suns out, and i've gone all dizzy already.

whats your favourite summer techno track?

on a sunny day, I like to sit outside, on an old sofa in my string vest
with sandals and socks on, with my fat hairy chest hanging out swigging a
bottle of QC sherry. With the windows wide open, i treat my neighbours to :

Ultradyne - Ultradyne is EVIL

haahahahahahahahahahaa. perfect for the neighbours, the scally feckers.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.

--
/* Halley */ (Halley's comment.)
matt kane's brain