these days..

RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARP -- highway
FUNK D'VOID -- volume freak
DAMON WILD -- smoked grooves
ALEX CORTEX -- en movimiento
MONOLAKE -- axis/carbon/swamp
PHOTEK -- t'raenon [although this is beauty for all seasons]

//z

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
You always manage to put a smile on my face...even I wouldn't subject my neighbors to that. Cops are here in about a minute and a half in my neck of the woods.

Peace,
Alex

[EMAIL PROTECTED] 05/12/2005 09:17 AM

313@hyperreal.org
cc

Subject
(313) summer techno

well, the suns out, and i've gone all dizzy already.

whats your favourite summer techno track?

on a sunny day, I like to sit outside, on an old sofa in my string vest
with sandals and socks on, with my fat hairy chest hanging out swigging a
bottle of QC sherry. With the windows wide open, i treat my neighbours to :

Ultradyne - Ultradyne is EVIL

haahahahahahahahahahaa. perfect for the neighbours, the scally feckers.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.