ok, i know it's a bit OT (though GP def has shown some
serious support for Detroit artists), and outs me as a
bit of an acid jazz wanker (i'm actually pretty much
every kind of wanker), but I'm looking for a better
way to listen to some of these GPWW shows without
dealing with the total crxp BBC player (or Real, in
general-- I have a hard time getting the stream going
well).

i've been trolling slsk and done OK, but there are a
lot I haven't heard...

so, if anyone UK-side records em' or knows of a way to
get my hands on, i'd really appreciate the hook up.
(i've got plenty of great sets to trade.)

thx, dave