omar s - 005 LP
- Moody jerky deep. I like this. Couple of tunes with hit potential.

Michael mayer & reinhard voigt / the modernist - Speicher 28
- Another hit ep from these two guys. Rolling driving party techhouse.

Juan Atkins - Berlin sessions
- Finally I have this. Good, nuff said?

Nathan Fake - Dinamo
- If you liked the hit single "the sky was pink", you'll like this.
Jerky/quirky strange techhouse, me likes a lot!

Grace Jones + Dj Hell - I've seen that face before
- Cheeky(?) electronic dance floor oriented stuff. Hope this goes down
well

Jori Hulkkonen Feat. Jerry Valuri - Lo-Fiction
- Very very very good remixes of the hit single by Tuomas Salmela & Star
you star me. Deep and techy!

The Visitors - The race
- I owe it to the 313 list for buying this. I got interested in this
Henrik Schwarz guy and decided to listen to couple of his remixes. And
when somebody said this remix restored his faith to house music, I can see
why. This record is Brilliant!

Freak Seven - Pitch black
- New New Religion release. After couple so-so releases this is right on
the money. I like this very very much. Damn groovy techno.

Keith Tucker - Detroit Saved my soul
- Another gem found with the help of this list.

Cheers to everybody for helping me find quality records :-)

Jari Tolkkinen | dj ken-guru | http://www.ken-guru.net