I scored some new vinyl yesterday, here's the juice:

Terry Brookes - City Life - Rush Hour
Got both the 12s as they're both essential. The C2 mixes are very very nice (big bass!) but so are all the other mixes. Quality.

Hieroglyphic Being - Other Side of Time - Mathematics
Kept missing this when it came out, not sure on the name of the EP but the track I like the most is the one listed above. Straightforward for a Jamal Moss track but I absolutely love this, new wavey almost Durany synths and simple beat but it just works. Hypnotic like.

Claro Intellecto - Patience - Modern Life
Another winner from Modern Life (after that last Andy Stott, another deep techno 12 you need!). Quality deep spacy techno and rumoured to be limited (though aren't all vinyl releases these days?). Get on it.

4 Colors ep - Deeply Rooted House
More Kerri Chandler and french chums. Solid deep house (verging on broken but not too sophisto) and the KC track (another mix of 'Back to the Raw' without the 'back to the old school' vox) is super stripped, be nice to hear this on a system.

Eddie Flashin Fowlkes - Feel So/Island - City Boy
Wanted that Paster (sic) 12 as well as this but didn't manage it (mix up in shop). 'Feel So' is a great deep house track. 'Island' a break based track. I find people either like EFF or not. I like.

Duplex - POM - Heinrik Mueller mixes
Two superdark mixed from HM on here. The inner track works for me. Wasn't Shake meant to have a mix on this 12 too?

Fatima Yamaha - D1
Solid electro from the Seymour Bits geezer. Out sliding UR I think on a couple of these tracks.

POD - Vanguard ep - Rush Hour
Remastered by Dexter and sounding lovely. A perfect example of why you shouldn't buy bootlegs and get the real deal instead.

Also if you're a Piccadilly records customer try and get the year end chart booklet thingy, makes some interesting reading (I'm sure if you bang in an order they'll throw one in). The assertion that New Religion has taken over from Peacefrog as UK's best techno label I find interesting :).