Matt's road trip prescription reminded me of "Losing My Edge."
But then, nearly everything does these days . . . !

----------------------

I heard that you have a white label of every seminal Detroit techno hit from
1985, '86, '87
I heard that you have a CD compilation of every good sixties cut and another
box set
from the seventies
I hear you are buying a synthesizer and an arpeggiator and throwing your
computer out
the window because you want to make something real
You want to make a Yaz record
I hear that you and your band have sold your guitars and bought turntables
I hear that you and your band have sold your turntables and bought guitars
I hear that everybody that you know is more relevant than everybody that I know

"Losing My Edge," DFA