I seriously can't believe this stuff still goes on. But, well, thats life I
suppose. It's really hard to prove somone did it deliberately, peoples
influences can be so similar, and in 'our' type of music, stuff can end it
sounding similar without it being deliberately done. Bah, it's rubbish
anyway.

I mean, when I sent Kevin Saunderson a copy of a track I made called "Big
Fun Bags", imagine my surprise when it became a chart hit not 10 months
later.*

but I'm not bitter.

Alex

*there might be a slight porkie pie in this somewhere.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.