true, true!

but UR did it differently.. than all this "have born here and there blah blah got into electronics by age of xxx bla blah &^#*(&@()& have been spinning together with bla bla etc etc" crap -- pretty much a pop industry approach [on the other hand, its always interesting to know=]

anyway, i think Richie is a great innovator, its just funny in a way, especially when he is a kind of man who'd have a laught himself at his own PR

///Z

Martin Dust wrote:

But what is underground? I would define it as doing nothing and anyone who hold up UR as doing it "underground" is just plain wrong, they had one of the best PR spins in techno I've ever witnessed.

Martin