From: Fred Heutte [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2005 12:37 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) Fuse-In Day 1

Really nice weather today -- a few sprinkles but mostly
sunny/partly cloudy.  The crowds are down just a bit
but better than I expected so the $10 admission didn't
really hurt things at all.  This is an excellent sign for the
financial health of the festival.

Highlights -- a very fine live electro set by Bangkok Impact
(I think that's who it was) in the Musicological tent although
something went out with their gear right at 8 pm and they
cut it short.  And a thumping tech/house DJ set by our own
Fabrice Lig that had the main stage up and moving consistently
for the first time today.  Nice touch: the good old Hardfloor
Circus Bells remix at just the right hands-in-the-air moment
near the end of the set.  Aril Brikha was also quite good.
The live sets in general are working out quite well.

Off to afterpartyland . . .

phred