how good was the 11 year old on bass? amazing. Live music is where it's
at! :)

On Thu, 2005-06-02 at 08:50, Melody Ng wrote:
> Thanks to Andrew, I started listening to that xm radio and I recordeded
> it but... my  copy with just 2 interruptions
>
> 1. when my outlook reminder bell rang :( and
> 2. when the radio player went idle for a bit and there's about 2 min
> missing
>
> I'm hoping/ waiting on receiving a proper uninterrupted copy of the
> file, but in the meantime if anyone has a server I can upload to then it
> could be made available !
>
> btw, the live set was really really good!

Andrew Jackson
Systems Administrator
NetRegistry Pty Ltd
http://www.netregistry.com.au/
Tel: +61 2 96996099  |  Fax: +61 2 96996088
PO Box 270 Broadway  |  NSW 2007, Australia

Your Total Internet Business Services Provider
Trusted by 10,000s of Oz Businesses Since 1997