Fred Heutte wrote:

Well, this is great to know because of course Oscar and Gaeten
(Murky, Funky Green Dogs, Liberty City) are two of my alltime
favorite producers.  Thanks for the info . . . I don't usually buy
stuff online but this is a case for an exception :)

Fred

I know I've related this story before, but this reminds me of
how about a year or so back I had scored an original press of
an early Murk record and because it was the newest record
in my collection, it was the first record in my "newest records"
pile.  Our puppy Oscar was kind enough to decide to chew
on my records that day and, cos my newest records were
most accessible, and cos the Murk was at the front of the pile,
the Murk record now has chew marks all around it's edge.
Still plays OK on the inside cuts; can't say the same for the
Someone Else record (with Matthew Dear remix) he did
a number on as well (this was #2 in my "newest records" pile
at the time he tried his "what does vinyl taste like?" campaign).
Andrew

--
Andrew Duke
scoring/sound design/source