Thanks for that. I'll look into the Mark Williams stuff at the weekend.

Benoît Pueyo wrote:

OK my try for tracklisting. Sorry i am not really cultured on the old school stuff ...

trolley route aka oscar mulero - a ochi cusi (pure plastic)
sls - psyche ep (sls)
sls - nocturnal (sls)
fix - flash ((kms, electrofunk, gigolo ... whatever u waant)
ben sims - tribe (hardgroove ltd)
?
?
? (probably some user stuff but id check the 00A label at it seems not to be on user... i have tried 1 to 9 and its not on them)
jeff mills - alarms ben sims remix (axis)
deetron - you dont know why remix (intec)
? (probably bone himself)
?
? (house of god ???)
?
mark williams - unknown

definitely the last track is mark williams but hes been doing the same sounds for years so now its almost impossible to pick the release where the track is... check some of his promate or dark house stuff... actually i would recommend the ingoma LP which is excellent but does not have the track you are looking for

too many people ignore htat so i guess its worth mentionning it ! =)