News:

I have been booked to play at Zenbar in Farmington on Wednesday, June 15th.

Last week's show was pre-recorded because I was in Detroit for Fuse-In. The
show was a rebroadcast of mixes by Matt Nee (Kompute) & Funk D'Void (Soma).
Click the link to hear this show.
http://www.antonbanks.com/audio/05-30-05.mp3

I have exclusive material by several guest artists planned for the next few
shows. The schedule is...

    June 6- Jamie Bissmire (50hz/Space Djz/London)
    June 20- Greg Gow (Restructured Records)
    June 27- Paul Birken (Tonewrecker Records)

The last four programs are always archived online. Visit
www.antonbanks.com/show.htm to hear them.

Playlist for May 23, 2005
Click the link to listen to the show.
http://www.antonbanks.com/audio/05-23-05.mp3

FSOL, Path 5, Lifeforms Remixes, Astralwerks
Alexander Robotnic, Viens Chesz Moi, Les Grand Voyages Del Amour Remixes,
Hot Banana
Vector Lovers, Onsen, Boulevard, Soma (Promotional)
Unknown, Untitled, Unknown
Joroan Lazaro, Missile Can't Get High Enough, Tuunda
Paul Birken, Crawling Home 2 Rest, Don't (Promotional)
Miskate, Daydreaming, Microcosm
Stephan Braatz, About To Feel, Adapter
Louderbach, Forgotten Wax Mix, Wanda's Wig Wax, Underline
Alexi Delano, Unknown, The Acid Sessions, Unknown (Promotional)
Roman Flugel, Audion Geht's Krand Mix, Geht's Noch, Superstar
The Backlash, Alex Smok's Pervy Rub, Sex Games, Suprise
Gadgets, Take Me Away, Unleash
Maetrik, Utilizame, Casi Profundo, Treibstoff

Mix By Ben Long (Potential Recordingz/Space Djz/London)
Tracklisting Not Available.

The Vault airs every Monday night from 10:30 pm until 12:30 am (22:30 to
00:30 US Eastern Time = GMT -5:00) on 88.1 FM WESU. The station's 1500 watt
signal can be heard from as far north as Springfield, MA to as far south as
Long Island, NY. WESU also broadcasts via the internet. Visit the station's
website www.wesufm.org for the details.
In addition to hosting this radio program, I am a freelance DJ and
occasionally write record reviews. I welcome any questions, suggestions, or
comments. Please feel free to reply to this message or visit my website,
www.antonbanks.com, for more information.

*** I appreciate all promotional music sent to me and will never sell any of
it online or anywhere else. All promotional material sent to me is aired on
my show as well as used in my DJ sets when I play out.

I respect your privacy. Reply to this message with the word "remove" in the
subject to stop receiving these mailings.