>i've also seen shady looking copies of that blake baxter ep with "does not
compute" on it.
>it fits the series i guess..

see, if no one does anything about it, it just goes on and on and on. and
on.

if i was joe bloggs superstar detroit electronic musician, I'd form a
little co-op alliance, chip in for a lawyer to send at least a cease and
desist letter. that way no one person is forking out a large legal bill,
and it might at least make them think about stopping.

but I'm not joe bloggs superstar detroit musician am I. so I aint gonna do
it.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.