There's been some hot tips on the good Kompakt gear so far - here are some
other Kompakt releases I like:

Thomas Fehlmann - Whistle (lovely floaty goodness that's just a masterpiece of
production)

Ferenc - Yes Sir, I can Hardcore (m.mayer remix is proper cheese-rave-tech)

Magnet - Rising Sun (definitive nu-trance track - really hypnotic)

Speicher 14 on Kompakt Extra has M.Mayer turning in proper cerebral tech on one
side with Schaffel silliness courtesy of The Orb on the flip

The Total 5 collection is pretty good, again there's a killer Fehlmann track on
there - 'Radeln' that's pure beauty.

Lots of people go crazy for the Rex The Dog stuff and there's no denying that
they are huge tracks but I don't quite dig them myself. The latest rumour is
that Rex The Dog is none other than JX who did that 'Son Of A Gun' track ages
ago.

Kompakt Pop is wicked as well! Check the latest release for a great
heroin-house version of Kylie's 'Slow'.

I think the thing with Kompakt is that they release heaps of stuff and most of
it isn't really that great (I don't think that much of most of their ambient
stuff) and so they get a bad rap. The other thing is that there's quite a high
camp element in most of their releases, and not everybody likes camp.

>>> "/0" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 06/09/05 8:58 am >>>
hahahahah little fluffy clouds!

:)