I've listened to virtually every Kompakt release but only bought a few.
I think this is normal. Of course not everything amongst their frequent
releases will grab everyone.

I also like the Kaito stuff. Plus Mikkel Metal too:

http://www.discogs.com/release/313987

This one is the best, imo.

http://www.discogs.com/release/313987

Think you'd like 'em Alex.