what happened yesterday then eh? 1 day away from my PC
and come back to over 100 emails - been a while since
we have had that sort of activity.

Welcome to the new Polish guy - sorry deleted the
emails and forgot your name

alex finds someone who actually works for acme - oh
how I pity that person

as for the Soundstream - I picked it up on Friday, had
a rather punishing weekend, drinking pretty much non
stop from Friday through to sunday evening. Got a
chance to listen to a bunch of new records on Sunday
afternoon - really liked the Soundstream, havnt
checked the clips but I cant remember them changing
too much throughout also the 4 tracks didnt last that
long so if you like the clips pick it up.

Also really like the new Like a Tim (with Alden Tyrell
on vocals on one track) and the new Rutherford (but I
like all his stuff anyway) and the Rude 66 on Creme.

Anyway, enough from me just now

Cheers
BT