Yes something has definetly happened :) Maybe it's the spring/summer sun luring moody underground techno heads out of their lairs ...

Kompakt: I've bought many records, Speicher 10, speicher 28, both rex the dogs on kompakt extra, both orbs (gonna buy the third one aswell) and many others.

New records: Nothing special, dj t's new 12" which was nice techhouse, couple of mathew jonhson records waiting in the post office. Oh and that new dj Gregory's "Head talking" is also waiting for me at the Oulu post office. Reallllly looking forward to that.

Busy weekend coming up, gonna play one club gig, one reclaim-the-street gig and one techno party gig :) Can't remember when I had so many gigs in one weekend :D

How is the Reclaim-the-Street movement in other countries?

Cheers,

Jari Tolkkinen | dj ken-guru | http://www.ken-guru.net