Morning 313. My head hurts. Anyway.....

In a stroke of good fortune, I might have blagged a one night trip to
Berlin this weekend. I have been to berlin, but I was drunk the moment i
stepped off the plane, to the moment I got back on it, so that wasn't much
use. However, this is MISSION:RARE PIECE so I intend to do nothing but look
for records. Oh, maybe I'll squeeze in a beer or two if time allows too.
Just wondered if any berlin list members knew the answers to the following
Q's.

BERLIN QUIZ> winner gets illustrious prize.

Q1) Are the fleamarkets on Saturday as well as Sunday? Any in particular
that are best for records?

Q2) Is it true all the shops are shut saturday? I managed to go to hardwax
saturday, but need to know if all the big second hand shops open saturday?
also, what about sunday?

Q3) I have a list of about 20 record shops. any in particular that are best
for 2nd hand? Looking for rare MAXI's of any description - you know, the
sort of shops that have massive piles of records for 1 euro. Not interested
in getting any techno, I'm strictly on the "gotta pick up some pieces
cheap, need to sell some etc vibe". So, weird pop/rock/electronic disco etc
etc etc etc .

Q4) Does I-F only play Friday nights in berlin? where should I go saturday
night - anything good? is watergate still ok?

thanks in advance.

alec

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.