Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Montag, 13. Juni 2005 13:43
An: 313@hyperreal.org; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Re: (313) Berlin

Don.

Thank you so much for your kind advice, it really is appreciated!

Many many thanks, I'm only on a flying visit - its a shame as I would have
liked to take you for a beer to say thanks.

Kind Regards,

Alex

p.s. will you be at the watergate on saturday for scion & common factor?

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.