Oh, yes, Manumission. That discerning club... Why do people always talk
about Paradise Garage and Music Institute when there's the revered
Manumission. ;)

Actually, to be far to rock star kids, Paul Kelly's son Declan is one of
Melbourne's best DJs and has a musical knowledge that belies his years - and
he's a lovely guy. He's worked hard and never traded on association. I think
few know he's Kelly's son, though it's not a secret.