> Actually, to be far to rock star kids, Paul Kelly's son Declan is one of
> Melbourne's best DJs and has a musical knowledge that belies his years - and
> he's a lovely guy. He's worked hard and never traded on association. I think
> few know he's Kelly's son, though it's not a secret.

Now that you mentioned it, I've been getting a whole lotta mileage out of
Declan and his DJ partner Richard Campbell's website of late -
http://www.r-n-d.net/

Plenty of mixtape gold in the Sounds section, not least of which are the
couple of R'n'D mixes at the bottom of the page...

They have a track lined up for a Yoruba Records comp right? Think it's due
out next month.

Andy