sound signature 017 covers august darnell - friendly children quite extensively, should have been an ugly edit... (O_*)

honestly, i don't give a shieat about that whole bootleg/non-bootleg/stealing/covering/homage/whatever-discussion, but probably that's because i'm just a dirty, little consumer, who only cares about gettin' the best music available. my 2 pence.

c*

Maarten Baute wrote:
Hi,

I noticed that the rotating assembly's "mess i made" (appears on the natural
aspirations album) is a cover of a song originally written by ltg exchange
(listen here: http://music.rushhour.nl/shop/31185.mp3). I didn't notice any
credits on the vinyl sleeve of the natural aspirations album. That makes it
stealing, right? I thought that when covering a song, you always should
mention the original composer. Jurren?

Cheers,
Maarten