I never chimed in on the welcome threads so...

WELCOME!

 so now that we're friends. what're you doing? you reading anything at the
moment? listening? I'll go first.

reading: the yoga of discipline
listening: the connection machine - blue genes copyshop - DL
doing: monitoring changes in routing tables as the machines learn newly set
paths. ai is cool
eating: the inner lining of my lip (bad habit)
thinking: how come I never see any of the records on toms list? Will I today?
Curtis?
Soon to be: creeping stealthily to the relaxation grotto and hiding behind the
big palm tree trying to sneak a z or three.

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems