reading: my emails
listening: James Yorkston (folky Scotsman)
doing: everything but what I should be doing right now
drinking: tea
thinking: about all the sh!t I gotta do today before I leave work
soon to be: doing all the sh!t I gotta do today before I leave work
last movie I saw: Kontroll - saw it last night - brilliant mystery, comedy,
fantastic reality film from Hungary. The whole thing take place in a subway
system. Some nice Blade Runner/Clockwork Orange type visuals.  It also has
quite a number of hilarious moments mixed in with a whole murder mystery. A
fun movie - go see it instead of Batman.

MEK

             "Stoddard, Kamal"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             urner.com>                                                 To
                                       313@hyperreal.org
             06/16/05 09:59 AM                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       (313)   proper Good day to the new
                                       folks

I never chimed in on the welcome threads so...

WELCOME!

 so now that we're friends. what're you doing? you reading anything at the
moment? listening? I'll go first.

reading: the yoga of discipline
listening: the connection machine - blue genes copyshop - DL
doing: monitoring changes in routing tables as the machines learn newly set
paths. ai is cool
eating: the inner lining of my lip (bad habit)
thinking: how come I never see any of the records on toms list? Will I
today? Curtis?
Soon to be: creeping stealthily to the relaxation grotto and hiding behind
the big palm tree trying to sneak a z or three.

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems