Seeing as most of you f*ckers never trim your messages, I'm going to inflict a
retributive all-in-one response to three digests. That'll learn ya.
There's a thing called karma, and it's going to get you.

But first, anyone heard a new EP from Chris Lowe of the Pet Shop Boys? I think it's called 'The other guy from the Pet Shop Boys'. Anyway... I have a faint memory of hearing it last weekend and thinking that it sounded like some proper beauty techno. Gonna have to give it another listen.

Jamie and Pav were taking the piss - that was actually a Terrace record. You should lay off the sauce.