>     Its an amzing world out there, and any MP3 snobs should stop
>     lording over their vinyl collections, and just take interest
>     in a format that is allowing a huge number of artists to release
>     music to the world.
>
>     .simon

The world is quite amazing isn't it? I was thinking that on the way in
to work!

I agree about taking interest, but taking interest in a concept and
supporting a format (and all it's limitations) are different. I am
intensely interested in the concept of fully digital music presentation,
but like Francois k said on dhp that time, the concept doesn't really
work consistently on the professional level until you start closing in
on uncompressed quality (really uber-high bitrates and large files). So
I probably won't bother with full steam digital until the format is
expanded to include high quality files. But then again you're talking to
the guy who buys 4 pairs of levi's 501's every spring and feels fashion
conscious so.... Maybe I'm just habitual, or maybe I only accept the
best, depends on your take on jeans and music.

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems