Tom>and id think that a label like peacefrog would
check into these allegations before releasing the music.

Tom, I think the last thing you'd do if someone came to you with a cd full
of music would be to assume that the tracks weren't theirs.
I dont think it would even cross my mind to be honest.
and how do you go about checking anyway? ring up the artist to ask if
they're lying? good way to start a working relationship.....
poor peacefrog are probably horrified I should imagine.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.