if proven that joe doens't own the copyright in the masters/musical works thenvpeacefrog could be sued for damages/account of profits for infringing the copyright in the sounds recordings and/or the musical works of jaime

peacefrog could then go on to to sue joe for breach of contract (as it is likely that the contract required joe to declare that he controlled the copyright in the master recordings and/or the musical works)