>I was doing a little bit of net research on Ron Hardy over the
>weekend because of all the DJs on the Deep House Page,
>his mixes (and there are fortunately a lot of them!) really hit
>the sweet spot for me.

oooooh oooh oooooh. now then. ron hardy is my absolute FAVOURITE dj I've
never seen. ha. I don't think I have ever flipped out over a dj mix tape as
much as I did over those ron hardy tapes. cripes. mind you, well, I put
them on now and get shivers still. owww, my kinda dj. the moods, the
darkness, the light at the end of the tunnel, the fecking intense smash up
philly disco after things like sleazy d, the edits, the energy. god. and
then the stories I hear about the music box. wish i could have gone. as I
said yesterday, I am creaming my pants over that new tim lawrence bok of
this era as I simply cannot get enough of reading about this era, or seeing
people talk about it in those tv docs etc. makes me go all warm inside.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.