>Now of course besides Cybotron, can anyone else
>name some artists who were producing music in such a vein in the US at
>the time?

Hi Ken. Think your pretty spot on with most points, but regards same music
same time etc, I think you could point to the electro records of the same
period and pretty much concede that they didn't really sound so different.
I don't think cybotron was so different to these..? I don't think it stands
out retrospectively, and I don't think it did at the time either. or I
don't think so anyway. now, if you put no ufo's alongside most electro
records, then that obviously stands out as 'different', but clear, I dont
reckon so much.

errrr, yeah. all information in this post is from the voices inside my
head. blame them if its wrong.

alex

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.