Well I just had a listen, and my favourite track on the sampler is the Torul version of 'It's More Fun To Compute'. Jokes about impertinence aside, I found the Laibach track a bit pompous and not that interesting musically. That is of course just my opinion.

Agree with Greg about the Touchin' Bass stuff, that's great label that doesn't seem to get the props it deserves, at least as far as I can tell. Mind you, Andrea Parker must be doing something right because they've managed to get quite a few releases out. Good to see her working with David Morley again as well, one of my favourite electronic music ombinations.

I haven't heard the track, but to flip the script in such a manner sounds very Laibach, impertinent or not. I am curious to hear what it sounds like.