yoyo

here's my new bits, not very techno (thats why I dont post about them). not
seen that recloose/icube remix thing yet, i like the sound of that. some of
you might like some of them maybe, but check them first.

icube - chicago sur seine
copyshop - mystery guest(darklord dub)
outhud - its for you(rub&tug mix)
quiet village - can't be beat/pillow talk
white light circus - marching orders
kraftwerk - numbers (live) 12
carl craig - album formerly known as.. (w/ new track 'sparkle' and pretty
diff versions.)
diefanbach - lindstrum mix

in particular i love the quiet village and the lindstrum mix. i think.

have had my head up my backside looking for old records if i'm being
honest. i'm sort of obsessed. i can't remember the last weekend i didnt go
record shopping. jesus, i seem to be on a good run of finding some crazy
stuff. so i guess, not posting about new records shows where my heads at. I
know there's stuff out there, and i'm still loving loads of techno, its
just i don't go out and buy that much because i kind of get my fix from
cd's and stuff. i probably listen to more techno than anything else really
still if i think about it. in a pretty intense fashion.

err yeah, anyway.. bit stoned and that.

alex

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.