>free?! we got the last couple of issues here in halifax and they were
>for a price. maybe they're doing a smaller run now and free and thus
>won't be shipping them around as much now? :( andrew

hi andrew

I think they've changed the format now. its black & white, and a lot
thinner, and is now free!
i'm happy to report its an excellent read. piccadilly have some, maybe if
you mailordered a record you could get them to chuck one in?

i would have thought that it would make it to america though at some point?

alex

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.