Yo Jason, you mentioned DJ Bone. Not much mentioned here is DJ Lhoe's
thing (Subject Detroit 006) which I like very much. Raw, hard and
unmistakebly detroit sounding record. anything else around by this
newcomer ?

Saw it mentioned here but won't hurt to say again that last 2 Frantic
Flowers records are really nice.

DJ Gregory's one on Deeply Rooted is quite interesting one, but there is
also 2nd release on this label if I remember correctly - 'LB Bad' or
somethin' which is very cool classic acid house

Not really new but haven't seen mentioned are two releases by Jon Slocum
on Mout Label.

Electro ? TRUST from Austria is getting stronger and stronger in my
opinion. Anybody checked this last Southern Outpost one ?? Would like to
hear comments on that one. EDO8 on Marguerita has one nice cut...seems
from comments here that those Stalingrad comps are worth checking.

Disco ? Huge thanks for those recently posted links of Theo's set!

Polished production ? Nothing against Detroit Escalator or Monolake for
example while loving fxhe records

Goodgood
byebye