If it's funk or jazz, try The Breaks forums.
http://www.the-breaks.com/forums/

The main website has a huge database of hip-hop sample sources.

carl morris
Plug Two
t +442920190151

Guilherme Menegon Arantes wrote:

Hi nice people,

Can you recommend other forums or email lists with nice people to answer
some of my many questions on funk and jazz?? What about another list for rock/punk/funk/dub/wave early 80's crossover?? Maybe one for disco, both
funk and space variations, with some italo heads is also available??

Any pointers to forums about these or anything in between will be really
appreciated. This way I would not bother you with OT questions.

Many thanks,

Gui