Did anyone go to this show at the smartbar?  I was
there and really enjoyed the set.  It was all over the
place.  He started out with some detroit classics,
playing a remix of Jupiter Jazz that I have never
heard before (any one know about that remix? who did
it? what label?), played some acid and then some old
ravey songe like "these sounds fall into my mind"(I
dont think thats the actual name of the song).
Anyways it definitely felt like a real party, people
got pretty excited, fun fun fun.

So yeah any info on that Jupiter Jazz remix??

chana