Ok thats wierd I just looked back and my last message
actually went through, I did not think It had sorry
for the double message.  I totally agree with you
David.  I thought Superpitcher was pretty good, but
his selection was a little trendy.

btw I am totally jinxed on this list my messages are
always doubling up and or not going through, or any
number of blips, I dont know, I have very bad 313
karma.

chana