Yeah me too! I have everything 'more or less' sorted per genre (detroit
techno, harder/minimal techno, house, electro etc) en per genre sorted
on label, unless I have several records from 1 artist (fi. CC), these
are sorted on artist name!

So Kenny Larkin - Azimuth is in the Detroit section under Kenny Larkin
and not with the rest of my Warp records.....

It's as stated earlier, if you can find your record within [your time
here] seconds/minutes then I guess you have done a good job.....