From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 7:41 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) filing your records

get this 313, I have nearly put all my records in alphabetical order.

woo.

now I'm making divder cards at work "a" "b" etc... also some artists

too.

e.g. "carl craig". woo. i'm gonna have the most organised record
collection
in the world.

but, now I have a problem. say in my carl craig section, do I put

'psyche'

in there or what, or does that go under 'p'?

what about compilations? also split eps? arrrgggh.

VOTE NOW> One Carl Craig Section, or "Carl Craig"/"69"/"Psyche"/"BFC"

in

seperate sections?

thanks

alex

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.