On Wed, Aug 10, 2005 at 03:58:17PM +0100, robin wrote:

> Just thought I'd quickly say that Larry Heard was really good at
> T-Funkshun in Liverpool last Friday.

Oh yeah, i can second that! The resident Dj played some deep stuff as
well, and the venue (Cavern) + the crowd were killa (it was fun to see
the venue on TV last monday, kind of Liverpool - Culture city of Europe
2008 - with the owner giving an interview and saying ''We have a hand in
the past and a feet in the future''). ;-)