There's only a couple of seconds in the CiM track to sample. I don't
know how you'd take the sample and stretch it into the Black Dog
track.  I'd be willing to give Ken the benefit of the doubt here.
Hell, it would be easier to make the CiM track out of the Black Dog
track.

Besides, is it plagarism to duplicate what is a pretty generic phrase
in isolation? If so, I got Opz on both those guys, because I used a
Major 7th chord Pad, a Juno-esque bass note on the tonic, and a high
D50-sounding note 2 octaves higher years ago.

There is loads of unintentional plagarism and synchronicity in music.
If what you're showing here meant someone made a ton of money off of a
significant act of plagarism, it would be worth starting a row about.
As it is, both those guys either have day jobs or live very modestly.