Just received the new Agoria 12", can't remember what it's called but it's on PIAS/Different.

Not been a big fan of his in the past but this is quite good in a Deep Burnt sort of way. Could see it achieving similar levels of popularity as well.

Even less 313, but a track that I'm slightly obsessed with at the moment is from Bitstream's new 12" on Touchin Bass. The A2 track (again, can't remember the name, sorry!) is AWESOME! Exactly the kind of downtempo hip hop techno that I love. Don't sleep on this one.

Back directly on topic I was given a big wodge (new word?) of Motech 12"s earlier this month. Really enjoying the Drume and Red Line EPs from this series and I believe that the next release will be by Gerald Mitchell (all the previous ones have been by DJ 3000).