Anybody know where I can get this, or what online shops carry Touchin'
Bass???

I just tried PlanetX in the US, and Juno and Nuloop. None of them have
this. And as you might expect, I'd really prefer to order it in the US,
but maybe that is asking too much.

I need to get that Bitstream Domestic Economy double lp while I'm at it,
that one at least seems to be around (still might require ordering from
Europe).

~David